The dimension 4.0 for Cable Management has arrived!!
Pemsa presents this new application, that can be quickly and easily accessed online, to gain information on their products and references.
In a few clicks this catalogue offers multiple search options and becomes a powerful tool with which to find information on Cable Trays and Conduits for the management and routing of electrical and telecommunications cables.
You can access the online catalogue by clicking here.
Via our website, on the PC, Tablet or especially Smartphone, users from the Distribution, Installation or Engineering sectors can access the following contents and formats:
- All Pemsa products are structured by groups and ranges. Easy navigation from the left side menu and the central area of the screen.
- Powerful search engine that can be interrogated by name, keywords or references that will lead directly to the required information.
- Product page. All of the technical data, images and documents of the products and accessories.
- One page per reference showing exclusive information for each product such as size, finish, diameter, thread etc.
- Direct access to Declarations of Conformity CE according to directive 2014/35/UE and user downloads of all Certifications and product standards.
- Online download of technical files and Data sheets for each product and reference.
- Descriptions, advantages and applications that improve the detailed information of the products.
- Related accessories for each product. On the same page you will find the joints and accessories for the cable trays along with the suitable fittings of conduits, supports etc.
- Availability in multiple languages. Information is available in various languages to allow access for all companies, countries and export areas where you can purchase Pemsa products.
- Responsive Design. The format is perfectly adapted for the Smartphone. Convenient viewing of data on the mobile means that all catalogue information is always “on hand”.
The Online Catalogue is included within the Digitalization Strategy that is currently being carried out by Pemsa. Aimed at the digitalization of contents with the intention of offering the most complete and up-to-date information to the sector for Cable trays and Conduits. In addition it strengthens the digitalization of the brand thus, developing its channels and online presence both in its website, Social Networks and also the relationship with our customers and the sector media. This Strategy includes other actions such as 3D BIM Technology, the incorporation of the ETIM Classification and in its product catalogue in BMECat format, EDI Electronic Invoice, Product Application Videos, etc.
For this work Pemsa has been awarded the second prize in the category “Best brand strategy”, in the recent iElektro Awards, for its “Digitalization of the brand” project, which develops the points previously discussed and is included in the digital transformation process incorporating actions and tools to digitize your products, as well as to digitize the corporate identity whilst providing value and resources to the installer.
For any additional questions please contact Pemsa Customer Service Department on +34 91 802 01 20 or email email@example.com.
For the UK Market, please contact by telephone on +44 113 277 9090 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org