REJIBAND® BLACK C8® HAS OBTAINED THE N MARK OF AENOR AND THE IECEE CB
Rejiband BLACK C8® has obtained the AENOR N Mark (Spanish Association for Standardisation and Certification) and the IECEE CB Scheme certification (International Electrotechnical Commission) guaranteeing the Class C8 corrosion resistance by subjecting it to more than 1,000 hours in a salt spray chamber.
Pemsa has obtained the renewal of its AENOR N Mark Certification for the Rejiband range of trays including the new BLACK C8® finish tray and accessories.
The N Mark has been complimented by achieving the IEECE certification which certifies that the Rejiband system meets the International scope for Cable Trays detailed in the standard IEC 61537.
<p style=”font-size: 25px; color: #ff0000;”>The BLACK C8® finish has the following advantages:</p>
• C8 corrosion classification according to IEC 61537
• More than1,000 hours of resistance in a Salt Spray chamber.
• Better performance than Hot Dip Galvanising.
• Black homogenous smooth finish. Excellent aesthetics with no sharp edges or irregularities.
• Electrical continuity to IEC 61537.
• Complete installation system. Tray + Joints + Accessories + Supports.
• More environmentally friendly.
• Excellent performance in wet and humid environments such as tunnels, industrial installations, photovoltaic etc.
For more information click on this link
or check in our new product catalogue