Pemsa presents a new Copper plating finish Cable Tray System, SAFECu, for Healthcare & Hygienic Solutions.
Soon you will be able to check all the detailed information about the new SAFECu system in the new ExpertOne platform. https://www.pemsa-rejiband.com/en/expertone/
Why do we use copper?
- It reduces the survival of the current SARS-CoV-2 virus, and others, to less than 4 hours.
- Powerful antimicrobial against pathogenic bacteria, against virus, fungus and bacterias.
- It promotes the reduction of the spread of viruses in technical ceilings and through ventilation or A/C systems.
- World first. A differentiating system for virus prevention.
Comparative analysis of the survival of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on different surfaces:
Source: Study of the behaviour and survival of SARS-CoV-2 in different materials, New England Journal of Medicine.
Advantages of the solution:
Pemsa applies its SAFECu finish to a complete product range of cable trays, supports and accessories that additionally have the following characteristics:
The application of the Pemsa SAFECu System as a Sanitary Hygienic Solution is essential for:
- ICU units and operating theatres
- Rooms and waiting areas of health centres and hospitals
- New hospital projects including temporary facilities
- Residences for the elderly and care centres
- Universities, Colleges, Teaching Centres
- Office buildings, shopping centres, theatres, sports facilities, etc.