Expanding Pemsa Rejiband® Wire Mesh Tray System to the United States and Canada to Provide Enhanced Flexibility and Seamless Integration with CPI Rack and Cabinet Systems and general electrical installations.
Pemsa Cable Management, (Pemsa) announces a new partnership with Chatsworth Products (CPI), a leading provider of physical infrastructure and cable management solutions for data centers and industrial environments. Under the agreement, Pemsa Rejiband® Wire Mesh Tray System, is now available in the United States and Canada exclusively from CPI.
Pemsa and CPI have established the beginning of collaboration with a successful participation in the BICSI Winter 2019, Orlando, Florida, where both companies showed their solutions for cable management, getting a great acceptance by the visitors and technical installers and engineers.
Rejiband® Wire Mesh Tray System is a complete pathway solution that can be supported from the wall, ceiling, floor or from the tops of CPI Rack and Cabinet Systems. This joint solution will help to enhance safety and compliance in the data center and for premise network and electrical distribution, while increasing worker efficiency and network performance.
Pemsa Rejiband® Wire Mesh Tray System features a unique construction with a rounded safety edge along the top of each wire that protects installers and cables from getting cut. For corrosion resistance in wet environments, the new BLACK C8® finish, meets resistance class EN 61537 Class C8, while retaining the ease of bonding properties of traditional metallic cable trays.
Additionally, Pemsa Rejiband® Wire Mesh Tray System is UL® Classified, suitable for use under the NEC and CSA electrical codes as an equipment grounding conductor. The zinc finish also allows quick bonding through splices. A wide range of accessories provide organized cable management and support for electrical and network fittings. Support channels allow quick installation with a tab design that secures trays quickly.
- Increased safety—Unique construction ensures the tops of trays are rounded and smooth to protect installers and cables from cuts.
- Flexible pathway— Tray can be cut and formed into turns and transitions using standard splices, simplifying design and components selection.
- Fast installation—A range of fast-connecting splices and supports speed assembly and installation.
- Electrical continuity – Zinc plating allows bonding through splice connections for electrical continuity.
- High corrosion resistance — The BLACK C8® finish meets resistance class EN 61537 Class C8, delivering corrosion resistance for outside, humidity and industrial applications.
- Wide range of accessories— Allows quick interface with electrical fittings and superior support when transitioning network cables.
For 50 years, Pemsa holds a reference position amongst manufacturers of metallic tray systems, used in the installation of electrical cables, and provides a comprehensive packaged solution for cable management.
Several ranges of flexible and rigid conduits and accessories has been added to the product range. These products, which now complete the range, meet the highest standards in quality and innovation.
Pemsa ensures the quality of their products and services with ISO 9001 accreditation and other international product certifications as IECEE CB, Marked N AENOR and UL, NEMA VE-1, CSA, London Underground, and Fire Resistance E90.