The new suspension hanger has a fast installation due to its click connection system without the need for screws.
Pemsa has developed a new suspension hanger for the ceiling installation of Rejiband wire mesh tray with threaded rods. It can be used with depths of 35, 60 and 100mm and widths of 60, 100, 150, 200 and 300mm.
The suspension hanger has a fast installation and requires no screws for the connection to the system. It is manufactured in steel and is available in various different finishes.
Below we detail the main features of the new Suspension Hanger:
- Click connection system to the tray without screws using the upper longitudinal rod.
- Allows for unfastening in an easy way to facilitate the introduction of cables.
- Click connection system to secure to the rod by bending a tab to complete the installation. It also has an alternative to this function to enable securing with a screw.
- It is recommended, if possible, that its installation is made at the junction of the longitudinal and transversal rods in order to avoid the lateral movement whilst contributing to the strengthening of the installation.
- The upper slot allows for suspension with M6, M8, and M10 rods.
- High load capacity. Up to 100kg for the pair of 2 units / 2 rods.
- Recommended distance between supports, 1 – 1.5 metres.
- Wide range of finishes. Available in pre-galvanised, bycro, hot-dip galvanised and Black C8®.
Suspension hanger sizes
The suspension hanger has been developed to use with all of our products and has been extensively tested in the Pemsa laboratories according to the current standards.
CE Mark is according to the European directive 20147357UE and also the international product standard IEC 61537.